Announced yesterday, Spotify users in the US can play for free on iPhone and iPad devices. With the latest update to the Spotify iOS app, it now includes the new radio feature, giving nonpaying users in the US access to an unlimited amount of music on the move. The new radio feature for iOS is integrated into the Spotify service.
Spotify users on iPhone and iPad can now:
- Create limitless streaming radio stations from single songs, playlists, albums or artists.
- Create an unlimited number of stations with no time limits.
- Save “like(ed)” tracks to Spotify playlists.
- Browse friends’ playlists.
- Access a catalog of over 16 million tracks.
Premium users of the Spotify iOS app will continue to have an ad-free experience. Free users in the US will hear advertisements from launch partners.
Also this will be available to Premium users outside the US.
Leave a Reply