To address some issues, Apple on Thursday pushed out minor supplemental updates to both OS X Mountain Lion as well as OS X Lion.
The OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update 1.0, is a 26.65MB updates that is suppose to fix four specific issues:
– Resolves an issue that may cause certain Japanese characters to appear incorrectly in Mail.
– Allows Safari to access secure sites when parental controls are enabled.
– Addresses an issue that may prevent systems with more than 64 GB of RAM from starting up.
– Resolves an issue that may cause DVD Player to unexpectedly quit.
In the OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update which is a 2MB update that addresses two issues:
– Resolves an issue that may cause Time Machine backups to take a very long time to complete (also affects Spotlight).
– Addresses an issue that prevents certain applications signed with a Developer ID from launching.