- 2 to 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger, divided
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Vegetable oil, for grill
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ramen, cooked according to package instructions (seasoning packet discarded)
- Thinly sliced cucumber, for serving
- Soak 12 wooden skewers in water, 15 minutes. In a shallow dish, whisk together 1 tablespoon each soy sauce and lime juice and 1 teaspoon each sugar and ginger. Add beef, toss, and let sit 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, 3/4 teaspoon sugar, and 1 teaspoon ginger with peanut butter and 1/3 cup water. Season with remaining soy sauce.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Thread beef onto skewers. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Grill beef until charred and cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Toss ramen with peanut-ginger sauce. Serve with beef and cucumber.Serves 4
Leave a Reply