- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot – minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf Italian parsley – roughly chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat grill.
- Season steak with salt/pepper on both sides.
- Place steak onto hot grill and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side for medium steak. Remove steak from grill and allow steak to rest.
- WHILE steak is resting, into a medium saute pan add oil, butter. Heat over medium heat. When melted add shallot and reduce heat to low. Cook for approximately 1 minute just to soften. Add balsamic vinegar. Allow to reduce slightly.
- Pour sauce over steak. Garnish with parsley. Slice thinly.
Leave a Reply