Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, sliced
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 red chili, sliced
- Heat the oil in the a pan.
- Add the curry paste and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and zest and lime leaves and bring to a boil.
- Pour the curried coconut milk over the tilapia fillets in a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until cooked, about 15-20 minutes. The fish will be cooked when it flakes easily and it is no longer translucent.
- Serve garnished with cilantro and red chillies.